You must contact us in advance to return an item. We have a Merchandise Return System designed to better serve our customers and streamline the returns process. Below are step by step instructions for returning a product:
- Email Us using our contact form and describe the item you're returning and the reason for the return along with your order number. Your A to Z Parts Inc. sales representative will provide you with a unique RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. We cannot accept returns without an RMA number.
- Repackage the merchandise and include a copy of your original sales receipt. Write your RMA # clearly and legibly on the sales receipt and on the side of the box.
- Ship the box to A to Z Parts Inc. (address below). We are not responsible for lost shipments, so please use a trackable return method such as UPS or Postal service with delivery confirmation. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs unless deemed otherwise by A to Z Parts Inc. When the merchandise arrives it will be processed by our receiving department. We will inspect the item to ensure it is in new condition and issue a refund accordingly. A 20% restocking fee may be applied to returned parts.
Merchandise Return Guidelines
- All Returns must have the RMA # written on the box to be accepted.
- Refusing a delivery is NOT the same as returning. Additional charges may be applied if you refuse delivery.
- If you need a replacement part right away we will charge you for the item, but we will credit you upon receiving and processing the returned item
- No Returns over 30 days from the original invoice date will be accepted. Once your RMA has been issued, it will expire if the part is not returned to us within 14 days.
- A to Z Parts Inc. reserves the right to deny a return on items damaged by the customer during installation or during return shipping
- We cannot accept returns for merchandise damaged during shipping to the customer. If you happen to receive a damaged product from the freight carrier, save all packaging materials and call or email us immediately in order to get the claim process started.
- A to Z Parts Inc. is not responsible for missing orders after they have been delivered. You are responsible for the security of your delivery location and claims for orders missing after delivery cannot be made as all responsibility at that point lies with the customer.
- The following items are not acceptable for return: All High-Performance Parts, Electrical Items (Battery Chargers, Controllers, CDIs, Regulators, Stators, etc.), Items Sold By The Foot, Tools, Engines, Special Orders, Manuals, Books, Oils/Chemicals (consumables) or any Used Parts